- No hate speech. This means attacking someone on the basis of their gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else along those lines.
- No nudity. People usually read this blog on Thursday while they're killing time at work wishing they were playing kickball instead. Keep it SFW!
- No excessively harsh language/cursing. It's ok to drop a bomb here and there, we're all adults, but that also means we don't just call each other names.
- Every team that submits 8 or more GMOTs will receive tickets for a round of shots at the End of Season party.
- The GMOT Czar will be awarding weekly prizes and accolades at the fields. These awards might include silly hats, high fives, and/or a free drink at the bar.
- The most creative/awesome GMOT writers will get the privilege of sporting the GMOT LEGEND sash and will also receive a commemorative certificate that will be worthy of hanging in your office or on your parents' fridge.
The GMOT Czar*
*Oh hey. My name is Valerie and I captain the Capital team Candy Van. I love the GMOT A LOT. Let's love it together. I hope that sounded creepy, because that was my intent.