Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CANDY VAN

New season, same creepy team full of weirdos, same over-zealous GMOT author. After I realized how fun it was last season to spread my photoshoppin' love to Jay to create that Gator Hunter picture, I thought it might be fun to include both Jay AND Dre in my latest vision: a photo montage of the now allies timed to the smooth tunes of Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie's "Endless Love."

After spending about 40 minutes trolling the WAKA Austin facebook page for pictures of them together, I got bored and realized no one really took photos of them. So instead, I made a photo slideshow of our team, because we're fun and stupid and weird and creepy, and apparently that makes for entertaining photos.



Yeah. I know that face at the 1:32 mark was immediately deposited in your spank bank. 

And I couldn't let Dre joining Relax go unnoticed, so I made this, too:


 LOVE,
Candy Van

No comments:

Post a Comment