- Pick a subject or theme. Game recap? Sure. Creative trash talk? More, please. Ridiculous photoshopping? F* yeah. You can write about anything you want! You can find a lot of ideas from browsing the older entries, too. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?
- WRITE IT. Just write and write to your heart's content. If you get stuck, come back to it later. Don't be stressed out about your content; people aren't really judging you that much.
- PROOFREAD and revise. Every once in awhile I write solid gold on my first take. The other 99% of the time I've gone through a few iterations. Know this: the GMOT Czar gets a lady boner whenever she reads a typo-free submission.
- Add a visual. Want to really hit it out the park? ADD A PIC! Whether it's a photo of Drebraham Lincoln or your team logo, there's always a place for your beautiful art in the GMOT!
- SUBMIT IT! When you're ready to submit, copy the text to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're including visuals, simply add a note (ex. [insert image 1 here]) where you want the image and then attach that image to the email. Easy, right? Make sure you have your entries complete by 10 A.M. on Wednesday to make the week's entry!
THE GMOT CZAR