Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where My Pitches At?


I don’t think I have seen a pre party like the one last week before, that’s right, “Where my Pitches at?” & “Hannah Montana” really knows how to throw it down… Between Jenn and Tommy, we had well over 100 Jello shots, the infamous “Flip Cup Table #3” and a keg!! I don’t know if it gets any better than that…I did see other teams trying to compete, and by “trying” I mean, they had pony kegs, umm yeah, everyone can’t be “Ballers” like us, try again…

It must have been the Jello, because in no time our game had started and we were first up to kick. I must first say, “Morgan, learn how to pitch…You throw like a girl…” We ended up losing due to some dropped pop fly’s in the outfield and some kicks that weren’t the best, probably due to the pitching! All in all, we had FUN! We took that game as practice and will defiantly feel sorry for the team we play this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment