Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

RELAX and Let it Happen

"But there is no joy in Mudville - mighty Casey has struck out."

Yup, struck out, 1, 2, 3, didn't swing, whoops. In other news though we won the game 19-0 against Bachelors, here's some stuff I took from the game:

1) I expected them to be way better looking
2) The National Champion doesn't wear her ring everywhere.....idiot
3) Something happened to this team and they went from decent to door mat
4) If your catcher wants to play for us tell him to email me, we'd love to have him

Other than myself and our big douche 1B we played great. We then took it to the bar where we also played great and won the bar game, I think.. I'm starting to think that there is nothing we are capable of losing. At this point in the game Relax is even better at fun than everyone.
 
This week we play the Teabaggers, as always it'll be fun to play them.
 
Love,
Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment