Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Pitches B Tripping


Today is a special day. This is the earliest in a season that we've ever won a game! We usually wait until the 6th or 7th game of the season to turn on the heat -- just in time to get creamed in the playoffs -- but we pulled out a great win last night.

Refereeing was questionable. 2 runs were pulled off the board due to close calls at the plate, but from my biased point of view, we scored. too bad i can't say the same about my bedroom conquests later on in the night. my leg got torn up a bit sliding into second and home (one of the runs that was called back).



The saved by the bell theme was a big hit. I found a cat. cats like me.



I would also like to take the time to extend a challenge to any and every team out there. we will beat you in any bar game you choose. if you think you're better than us, prove it. my guess is you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment