Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

PurpleSaurus Rex!

It's just been so long. I've had two separate instances in the past month when I ran into someone on my own goddamn team and didn't recognize them right away. My heart is so swollen with the ache of loss and pain that I don't even know how to react to the prospect of actually playing kickball tonight, and the only response I've been able to muster is unintelligible gurgles of excitement. In honor of my regressed ability to communicate, here's an image of the PurpleSaurus captain displaying his early dino-love:


Tonight, we dine on the flesh of Drunk Again and Looking to Score!

Love,

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment