Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hannah Montana XXX Tape - TX Republic

Oh Em Gee, you guys, Hannah had a freaking blast last week. 

It's my first season here with Hannah, and after the third game, I pulled the short straw for writing the blogs, but I promise you, faithful readers, that I will deliver GIFs that will melt your face off.

Big shout out to Don't Stop Believing, the best team to play catcher for all season, in my opinion. Aside from the bumping music, there was this one kicker who, I swear, had magic feet: 

gif,fat guy,dance dance revolution,twinkle toes

And then I had my buddy Kevin getting on base like a BOSS--we know each other from NKL (shh!!! Don't tell, we're reformed) 

We started the game in a close heat, and then, I'm not sure what happened, but Hannah pulled out in the lead. What I love about Don't Stop Believing is that they were generous: I mean, free long-island iced tea kind of generous... unfortunately none of us had cups and couldn't share in the fun.. and I felt all...


In the end, Hannah may have walked away with the win, but I felt like both teams were in high spirits. And remember, Don't Stop Believing, when people have got you down...

animated, Keith, apicary, stairs, fuck, shit, he, haters, gonna, hate, ow, pain

Looking forward to this Wednesday's double header! I can't contain my excitement, really:


See you guys out there!

xoxo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment