Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Third Base - Party this Thursday!!

Attention kickballers!! Last week I was very sad and lonely at Third Base. Only like 8 teams showed up. (Thanks to you winners and boooo on the rest of you who ditched me!)

I've talked to Third Base and we're going to start offering more incentives for you to come to the bar. Between the bar and WAKA we're going to provide prizes for the winner of the bar game EACH week, as well as the typical season winner gift. Also, there are rumors about getting karaoke!!
When the rumors are confirmed, I will announce it. :)That would be a DREAM COME TRUE!!

So come by, buy me a drink, buy someone else a drink, give me a hug, whatever it takes, I just want to see all of your sweet faces this week.

If any team captain gets their entire team to Third Base, I will personally buy you whatever you want.

More video inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment