Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

COME TO THIRD BASE

Attention kickballers!! GREAT JOB showing up at Third Base last week. I need double the efforts this week! We're on a two week trial period with karaoke so if we get enough people, we can keep it!!

In case you missed it last week, between the bar and WAKA we're going to provide prizes for the winner of the bar game EACH week, as well as the typical season winner gift.

So come by, buy me a drink, buy someone else a drink, give me a hug, whatever it takes, I just want to see all of your sweet faces this week.


This is what I'll be doing!!


bonnie tyler total eclipse of the heart by kareem93

No comments:

Post a Comment