Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Relax and Let It Happen

Shiiiiiiiiit. We love that Red Rockets team. We won probably 75 -0 and still had an incredible time playing them. You guys are good sports and we’d dominate you every week if we had the choice. Big thanks to the guy who continued to ask me if I was engaged every time I came up to kick. Made me feel good to be compared to Shan, til I realized that much like every major non-white race, all tall blonde girls look the same.

Also, can we talk about reffing? FOUL BALL, DOUBLE KICK. FOUL BALL, DOUBLE KICK. FOUL BALL, KNEE BALL. Hot damn. Justin is the best ref in this league. Am I now only sucking up since I've given him the anti-praise in past GMOTs? You be the judge. But you CANNOT argue with his enthusiasm as a match officiant. Once Joz took over the whole game went to shit. Sorry but it’s true.

I think we have a bye this week. Bumskies. Can’t wait to see you all out there next week. Go out and be great and make us proud in our absence. Smooches y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment