Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Relax and Let it Happen

I’d like to take this moment to discuss one of my favorite topics, the great Andre Rogers. I’ve highlighted him in GMOT’s past, but I wanna talk about him again and you can’t stop me. Dre is a complex man. He’s a strong, majestic stallion riding into the night. He’s a sincere, sentimental soul with a listening ear and a comfortable shoulder to rest your head upon. He’s a family man. A man of dignity. And he’s also a gigolo. A player. Much like his forefathers 50 Cent and Sean “Puffy” Combs aka Puff Daddy aka P. Diddy aka Diddly Doo, Dre wears his stunner shades on the daily and makes it rain on all bitches. Dre, aka Chocolate Heat aka Dark Lightning aka Electric Shadow, has a way with words and embodies the traits of an English gentleman.

There are multiple females in this league who consider themselves to be Dre’s #1, his main honey dip, his primary boo child. And that’s just the way Dre rolls. Call it what you may. I call it flavor. And I couldn’t be more proud to have a dash of that spicy goodness sprinkled on this otherwise prominently vanilla team. Can’t wait to see you out there tonight, Dre. I know you will make us proud. You do it every single day. Smooches y'all.

1 comment: