Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Alcaballics - TX Live

I think I can speak for us all when I say: GOOD RIDDANCE EL NINO.

Please everyone, lets take a moment of silence and PRAY FOR SUNSHINE AND DRY FIELDS the rest of the season.






This week, I am ready to re-introduce myself to all those I only met the night of the first game that apparently melt in the rain and didn't come out and party with the rest of us the past few weeks. 

This week, the Alcaballics are totes ready to face up against Kickness Everdeen team, who frankly, I have heard nothing of - clearly have not been rocking those Life of the Party points like the Alcaballics and other leading teams...

I think that the odds will NOT be in your favor this week Kickness Everdeen! BOOM.


  


Lastly teams better bring their BEER PONG GAME ON because the Alcaballics are ready to challenge you. I will say one thing: You better Bring it. 



Then our team will be saying this:




That's all for now, ALCABALLICS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment