Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Apologies from the GMOT Czar

It won't happen very often, but I'll admit it when it does: I made a mistake. Last week, I assumed teams wouldn't be submitting their wonderful prose to post on our warm and welcoming corner of the internets, so I diligently focused on my job instead opening up our lovely gmail account. My B! Sorry to those teams! I posted last week's submissions today so that your creative genius does not go unnoticed.

And with that, I retire as GMOT Czar. It's been nice/weird writing the Candy Van GMOTs for all of you, but it's time for me to retire from kickball after 4 years of debauchery. It's been weird. Keep it that way!


LOVE,
Your friendly, neighborhood GMOT Czar, Valerie

And for good measure, please think of this when you think of me:


No comments:

Post a Comment