Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Denver's Diary 1/11/2017-Purplesaurus Rex

Dear diary, 

Mood? Apathetic.

Just kidding (sorry if you don't get the reference), after this week I feel like living life to the fullest. 
I started off being inspected by a furry thing for acceptance.
Shut up, it went great. He liked what these golden balls were cooking.


Next thing I know, I'm being thrown into a shower to take a selfie. A SELFIE. IN THE SHOWER?
Who the fuck does that.
Regardless, rowdy is as rowdy does and I got real wet with this one.



With my days numbered I knew there was only time to waste. 
Into the ether I went, amongst the brews of bros past.
'Be like Waldo," they said.
'It's going to be fun," they said.


Until next Thursday, mi amigos...
Love, 
Denver the gotdang Dinosaur


<3 Chelsea Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment