Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Large Hardon Collider

Hey Everybody! Rodney Dangerzone here, sliding in as the Large Hardon Collider publicist this week. Week 4 already?! Wow, time flies when you’re humping all over the world! Last month I red-rocketed my way down to South America for a quick Peru/Bolivia pelvic breaching. My keepers made sure to document the festivities, so here are some of the throbbing highlights!



The elevation had me feeling extra flaccid, so I decided to spank things up a notch with a quick rip of that sweet, sweet Bolivian nose candy. It burned a little going down, but had me fully engorged lickety-split! With that Prince Albert-esque headache gone, and a confusing but miraculous curing of my Hep M-Q, I was ready to FLLLYYYYY! HOP ON BOYS!



Of course 30 minutes later it was limp city all over again. All good erections must come to an end, so I set out to find some new travel buddies. One only has to open their eyes in order to feast on the majesty of all sorts of indigenous hardons.



Twinsies! This buddy was a little rough around the shaft, but we were docking in no time flat. He quickly introduced me to some other like-circumcised individuals that were a real hoot!




Caption: I think the one on the left said he was from Canada.

Now to think that ol’ RDG was all sightseeing and no play is just plain ludicrous. Why, here’s a picture right here of a nice little lady seeking the pleasures that I had to offer. Only…it was slightly…complicated.


Rodney always finds a way though, and this Bolivian beauty was no different. The trip wasn’t all slip-sliding into bear traps though. You might even say in this little sexcapade I found the perfect fit!


I’ll leave you with that nice juicy image to remember me by until Thursday, when you can come over and introduce yourself. Try not to confuse me with that dick-holster, Gregory. He’s led a charmed life, and I…well I’ve been through some shit. Dark things that no fledgling wang should ever have to slog his way through. You’ll notice me by my slightly deflated, but cheery smile. Kick on sweet ballers.

-Rodney Dangerzone

No comments:

Post a Comment