Top 10 Big League Chew Accomplishments of the Spring Season:
10. DeYoe and Nate injuring themselves at the same game, but not missing any subsequent games.Could have been a disaster but all the bye weeks this season got us through!
9. Elizabeth Medlin flirting with 3rd base coaches around the league, giving us a competitive advantage.
8. Stephen dressing like a colonist on Pirate night.
7. JZ bringing the sweet stereo system for the past couple weeks.
6. Party Barge!
5. Bringing a table to 4 games but never actually getting a game of flip cup started at the fields. Not proud of this accomplishment.
4. Finally teaching Hazel all the rules! (kind of...)
3. Consuming 2 huge cartons of Big League Chew.
2. Ryan Haun Kicking a Home Run. If you've seen our offense, you know how big a deal this is.