Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Large Hardon Collider

This is getting painful. Does anybody write these things anymore? Or maybe a better question: Is anybody even reading these things?



I will now pretend that no one is listening and proceed to ignorantly ramble on while uncaringly exercising my right to free-association.

I miss the Relax trash-talking posts.



I miss posts of Stephen reminiscing about dinosaurs, Legos, and a better, less-complicated time known as the 90s.



I miss the for-some-stupid-reason-retired, brown WAKA color.



I miss Crystal Pepsi because it was soooo crisp…



and that Orbitz drink because why WOULDN’T I need semi-edible balls floating around in my drink?


Caption font: Can you imagine the fucking insane cocktails we could make with that now?!

I miss watching Gummi Bears and having it be socially acceptable to eat Totino’s Pizza Rolls.

(GIF MISSING)

Totino’s fo lyfe.



No comments:

Post a Comment