Welcome to the Ghost Man on Third blog, the Worldwide Leader in Austin WAKA Kickball & Social Sports. Posts are player-generated, please email waka.gmot@gmail.com to contribute.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Relax and Let it Happen - TX Live

According to Coach Jay, the Teabaggers will give us our first "tough" game of the season this week. Let’s put it this way – I’m not concerned. Who are the Teabaggers anyway? If I can’t remember you, you don’t actually exist.

In more exciting news, this will be the debut game for Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Shannon Russell. Jay will be sporting his post-Mexico sunburn splotches and Shan will be looking all wifey and shit. The more I think about it, the more I know in my heart that we should HH. We owe it to the Russell’s to celebrate them for the 8th time this month, and the Teabaggers annoy me. Let’s lube up at El Mercado around 6. If you're not sure if you're invited, you're not.

Smooches y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment